KYEBANDO Co-operative Society was recommended by plan International to the local community to mainly offer financial services as an accessible intermediary through which its financialobjectives can be achieved.
To improve household income and standard of living of the economically active poor in the area especially women.
To provide sustainable financial services to the economically active poor, entreprenuer skill, training and development in order to eradicate poverty.
- To provide its members vn saving f ilities and other related
services, with competitve hterest ra s minimizing financing risks
of such savings.
- To provide members with foan facilities at reduced costs.
- To offer decent funeral services to its members.
- To facilitate members to own land and housing units at aftordable
- To provide any other legally authorized and economically feasible
financial services demanded by its members.